Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ShineCero's Art Box
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
Been thinking about this for a while, and I think it’s about time I got around doing this. Mainly because @Ploep is such a cool kat and an awesome friend. Unfortunately, I don’t know what you look like, and mainly based off your 3DS and SuMo/USUM avatar. Apologies if I get (a lot) of things wrong, lmao (and had to look at Netherlands winter fashion since it's probably a bit chilling over there right now). 

Gave you huge glasses because I thought it looked awesome. Anyways, hope you like it buddy!

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Omg thats super sweet of you Shine! And the drawing looks amazing too!
 Tho it is indeed not exactly how I look, you did get my hair length right (only my hair is super curly  xD) and the fact that I wear glasses most of the time.  Teehee 

But for real this is a super nice gesture and I appreciate  it a lot friend! T^T
[Image: A525k87.png]
(10-03-2019, 12:01 AM)Ploep Wrote: Omg thats super sweet of you Shine! And the drawing looks amazing too!
 Tho it is indeed not exactly how I look, you did get my hair length right (only my hair is super curly  xD) and the fact that I wear glasses most of the time.  Teehee 

But for real this is a super nice gesture and I appreciate  it a lot friend! T^T

No problem!! Might as well do a redraw in the future to get that curly hair down haha. Curly hair is always my biggest weakness Wagh

Another quick doodle. An Halloween icon for Discord and maybe Twitter. Was thinking about making you two, @~ Z ~ and @Ploep Halloween avatars but I don't know how I go about that Thinking

• I like the Halloweeny icon you made! The mask looks wicked, id love to have one of those in real life.  ;3
As for me I don't really have a character or thing I strongly associate with myself so its pretty understandable you have no idea what to draw. XD
Maybe I need to get back to doodling my OC's again since I never really completed their story haha.
[Image: A525k87.png]
(10-06-2019, 11:08 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Another quick doodle. An Halloween icon for Discord and maybe Twitter. Was thinking about making you two, @~ Z ~ and @Ploep Halloween avatars but I don't know how I go about that Thinking

You and your mask. xDD

I don't mind if you draw me, just make sure to put the shades I always use, it's something I can't live without! Maybe for Ploep, you can do something with her eyes? I always like to think that since she draws eyes really cool, you can use that as a reference?  :think:
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
That looks pretty neat. :D
Thanks ZF!

I was thinking of drawing you as a Witch and Ploep as a Vampire Thinking

So I made sketches (not finished yet) for @Ploep and @~ Z ~

Any changes/improvements before I go for the finished product?