ShineCero's 2020 Writing Journal
Lightbulb 
For years, I often talk about starting my own works, and often times or not, I never really committed to fully finishing it. Either I dropped it because my motivation just died instantly afterward page the first page, or everything in my personal life was too much for mind to focus properly.

So, I decided that I should have my own progress journal as motivation to keep me on track on finishing my works. Firstly, I want to improve my writing ability, storytelling and character-building. Roleplaying gave me plenty of skills (and I often re-read my own threads to see how I fail, how I improve, etc.) for dialogue, interactions, summary and scene. Secondly, I want to at least finish one short story and one chapter of the book I’m currently writing: Carnage Hero and No Heroes respectively, before the end of this year.

So, here are three works I want to do:
  1. Carnage Hero: A twist on Fantasy Adventure and a homage to Drakengard. A lone adventure travels across the land filled with Demons to save the Princess—but he’s only after his own personal gains. Short Story.
  2. No Heroes: A case-study regarding to how powers and abilities reflected the personalities of superheroes. Powers comes from responsibilities, but what happens when powers come from those that are truly unheroic? Hoping for a Novel-Length.
  3. Pop World: A middle-aged woman was just laid off from her work of 10 years. Lost in path and life in shambles, she saw a strange light coming from the dark alleyway and suddenly transported to a new world called Pop World, which is said to cleanse all negativity. An actual comic.
Another goal is to write good female characters, something I find struggling with at times. So hopefully, I can improve over time with that.

I don’t know if I’ll do all of them at once, or do one of them at the time, but I hope I get something work out! Let's see if I can stay on course of my progression! Lmao
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
I recommend you start with something you have some background with. I suggest you start off with No Heroes. I know it's not entirely based on the RP we did but it would be a good reminder and fresh in your mind. You already have interesting characters and it's a pretty solid story from what you have told me. The RP can provide some good ideas as well, and knowing how you love to improvise, you should get back in the mood for Heroes soon.
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
Thank you! I was thinking about finally get some direction on No Heroes. It went through a lot of changes over the past 6 years (can you believe it been that long? Lmao), so I have a good sense of what I see from this story. Most likely characters from the RP will never appeared in the story proper, but I could finally do some non-canon drawings as a what if. Thinking

Progress: So, I started to write the third chapter of Carnage Hero. So far, I added 400 words into the story. I'm planning on finishing the chapter tomorrow night. I just sat down, listen to some fantasy music for inspiration, and everything just came out like a ocean wave. Hopefully, I can keep up with the momentum.

Progress Update: After finishing an anime called Vinland Saga, it gave me some inspiration of what I needed to do. I won't spoil much for the 4th chapter (third chapter is currently under review for any errors/grammars). So far, I have wrote down 259 words--shorter than last time, but my ideas is still running fresh. I'll do the actual word count tomorrow night.