Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My forum icons
Big Grin 
Hello guys..
I am sharing my forum icons that i made a few days ago..
PHP Code:
https://mega.nz/#!9xBgUSrY!bukTAJE0X3DtgYX8h9Y4_OjMXlpNkCVjFYA3k_Nqg9c 
The icons size is 32 and there are many colors, each forum have different color..
Check and tell me if you like it..
You can use it if you like..if you like different icons i can make you for free
Administrator/Owner at Anonshare.eu
I can't view the file. Do you have another means to download it that isn't a .rar file? You can also use the imgur link on the side to upload a jpeg of the icons.
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
I'm pretty sure I could view these if I open them with winRAR upon downloading, but no preview of the images seem available... and I'm too lazy to download things just to open them  :P

(on the other hand, I might make an account for the website you're using since 50 GB on the free account sounds pretty generous!)
You can view them using winRAR and if you have a decent photo app, they're viewable just fine.  :edu:

I checked all the icons and wow, they looks pretty cool! What kind of program did you use to create these programs? Thinking
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Never mind! I found out what was the problem and it came from my side. I can see them clearly now!
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
[Image: Q1DpAbk.png][Image: umIXwNr.png][Image: zp1y5rf.png][Image: qx3aMHM.png][Image: eaWUxyJ.png][Image: O2L4dLz.png][Image: Vf1FnHy.png][Image: AMjzTSG.png][Image: Z8YPJ3z.png][Image: j7i1DR8.png][Image: ChAhPhy.png][Image: w9yteQe.png][Image: sWmspQu.png][Image: NNcZGdC.png][Image: k3ryeYH.png][Image: az700dd.png][Image: 8HqLHDb.png][Image: JAxPzvC.png][Image: QKlFgHD.png]
Sorry i just see  the imgur here...
@ShineCero its an android app iconic.
[+] 2 users Like Mastersly's post
Interesting Thinking I should check that out then!

As I said before, these icons looks pretty damn good :)
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Thank you @ShineCero

Its easy to make icons.. cause i am on holidays and i manage my forum from my mobile I searched for an app and i found this
[attachment=39]
It have payment to add Shadows but i think we can find a cracked one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-04-2020, 03:18 AM)Mastersly Wrote: [Image: Q1DpAbk.png][Image: umIXwNr.png][Image: zp1y5rf.png][Image: qx3aMHM.png][Image: eaWUxyJ.png][Image: O2L4dLz.png][Image: Vf1FnHy.png][Image: AMjzTSG.png][Image: Z8YPJ3z.png][Image: j7i1DR8.png][Image: ChAhPhy.png][Image: w9yteQe.png][Image: sWmspQu.png][Image: NNcZGdC.png][Image: k3ryeYH.png][Image: az700dd.png][Image: 8HqLHDb.png][Image: JAxPzvC.png][Image: QKlFgHD.png]
Sorry i just see  the imgur here...
@ShineCero its an android app iconic.
Ooh, i quite like these buttons! They have detail but still have defined silhouettes so you immediately can guess what they're used for.

Who knew you can make them in a mobile app? Not me, lol. You learn something new every day!