Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draw With Me
[Image: NLuJi27.png]

Draw With Me is a collaboration event where multiple artists come together and create many sketches and artwork on the same canvas simultaneously. We will be using the app program, called Drawpile, founded by Ploep—it is completely free. Anyone can come join with us and create all sorts of artwork. So come and draw with me. You can download the app here: https://drawpile.net/

It will start tomorrow, May 9th, 2020 at 2PM (Tomorrow) and will last between 1-2 hours. And yes, your drawing tablet is compatible with Drawpile.

Timezones: 2 PM PDT/ 5 PM EST / 11 PM CET / 5 AM MYT

All participation will have special awards, along with artwork posted on BGC Twitter for exposure (and any social media handle you are associated with). We will also post all artwork done on here as well in a summarized post (in case people don't have social media outlets).

The theme for this event varies, but also can also do artwork as support for all essential workers out there during the COVID pandemic as well.

Any questions, please ask!
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
Examples of the Event:

Would we be able to have a group call while drawing? Like say just so we can communicate easily with each other during the event? (And just a way for us all to have some laughs hehehe)
[+] 1 user Likes Panich's post
If users want to join group chat as the event goes on, then I say go for it. The app itself doesn't have voice chat, but having something like Discord or Google Talk in conjunction with drawpile is an effective tool.  Agreed

Not sure if i'll do voice chat since i avoid that type of stuff, but in the program itself theres a typ chat function too!
[Image: A525k87.png]
(05-08-2020, 04:43 PM)Panich Wrote: Would we be able to have a group call while drawing? Like say just so we can communicate easily with each other during the event? (And just a way for us all to have some laughs hehehe)

I don't think it supports group calls/voice calls. The program has a chat system and alerts you when someone sent a message, so it's pretty cool! If people want it, we can create a separate server on Discord solely for this event.
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
Yeah mostly i was thinking with the server already in place for the boogaloo crew we could add a voice chat for stuff like that! If people are comfortable with that of course!
[+] 1 user Likes Panich's post
This sounds like an amazing idea! I'm totally in! I don't have a drawing tablet, tho. Can I still participate?
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Aiya's post
Totally! No tablet needed! You can use your mouse to draw.
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
Awesome! I can't wait!
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]