Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Your Last Purchase?
Wooh finally got my hands on D.Gray-Man vol. 20 and now got the complete collection that's out so far!
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
A dinner for 3 yesterday.
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
I went to the store and bought groceries. not going to list every single item lol but the last thing that rang up where Bananas
a gray cat kigurumi & a grab bag from nekocon
[Image: 326196_trainercard-Jess.png]
A thin wallet with pink and blue cats on it and black houndstooth patterns inside.
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Some Aleve.

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
I last bought Del Taco. It was a late night and girls gotta eat right ? Big Grin
Some rice for dinner tomorrow.

(11-08-2015, 02:28 PM)Ploep Wrote: Wooh finally got my hands on D.Gray-Man vol. 20 and now got the complete collection that's out so far!

That's the best feeling of owning a series, finishing off your collection XD

I just wished they do the English version of Kenichi - History's Strongest Disciple already.
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
A bit of candy.