Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What time is it where you live?
Halfway to 5 PM.
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
It is currently 7:15 here in Lubbock Texas
Quote:"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience or my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
 -Bardock
                                                     [Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]      
9:01 PM.
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
8:42 PM
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
6:11 PM

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
5:37 PM.
8:43 PM

Almost 8.
5:56 PM

Just about 5pm.