Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Z's Drawings
Thanks a bunch. I've been doing that so much lately since I have a better understanding of anatomy... or at least got better over the years. xDD

I'll post more drawings later on.
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Really shows an improvement of skills over the years. Good job.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
So I got bored and made a few sketches of the lovely Red Mist. I used these sketches to give myself a couple warm-ups before I tackle on a project I NEED to start. Hopefully, it's a touch in the right direction. Now I just need to practice drawing fur...

If you like a sketch or something, maybe I can darken it. I'll probably redraw it and make it the main focus, I'unno.

[+] 1 user Likes ~ Z ~'s post
Sexy psycho who would be a perfect ship for my sociopath fire mage character.

She's certainly the terrifying demon I always imagined from your posts in Fallen Empire. With a little bit of Vixen thrown in, I guess she got her mama's looks. These are good drawings, just in the main one the hands are massive, and they aren't so big in the other ones.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
(11-12-2018, 09:52 PM)Grey Star Wrote: Sexy psycho who would be a perfect ship for my sociopath fire mage character.

She's certainly the terrifying demon I always imagined from your posts in Fallen Empire. With a little bit of Vixen thrown in, I guess she got her mama's looks. These are good drawings, just in the main one the hands are massive, and they aren't so big in the other ones.

I will gladly draw good ol' Mist with your psycho mage one day, but first, I gotta finish Cuki and Raune. As for the hands... they are not my specialty. I tried to work a bit with perspective and I failed massively. xDD

I personally love my little baby sketches of Mist, she's so stupid when she's chilling.