Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Z's Drawings
RED MIST IS BEING BAD AGAIN! Wagh 

Okay, This is the previous drawing (Playing Tag) but COLORED. I tried my hand at shading and I am madly in love with the blending tool. I think this looks good, but not great. Maybe I'm too critical on myself, but I think it's pretty good! Again, don't ask me who's head that is, it's just some random alien! 

Anyway, hope you like it!

[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
[+] 1 user Likes ~ Z ~'s post
I worked very hard on this one and I couldn't stop crying. I just wish Kire had such a happy ending. Honestly, he deserves so much better, but the story must go on!

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
I did this for the New Years competition but I love how adorable Cuki looks! 

Comments.

Playing tag: The colored version of the artwork communicates better the psychotic nature of Red Mist compared to the sketch through the dark colors on her body contrasting with the dark yet vibrant blood she spilled. I liked the sketch a lot so I'm glad to see a colored version.

Never Change: When I looked at the original, I saw it as mostly being an idea that Kire had, but the colored version gives me this sense of being a reality, which I think is an interesting change. Also I was right that Kire passed on his dirty style to Jaz, just look at that freckled face.

White Tiger Cubaki: I'm at a loss for words. She's so smol. So cute. Quite literally chibi. I think you did a good job translating Cuki's standard design into a chibi style, and then altering her Saiyan (cat?) traits into a white tiger's. She still has the baggy pants that Loopy likes to focus on. I jest, I jest. Mostly. As a side note, the choice of top for Cubaki works well with a chibi style. I don't think it would fit a standard Cuki drawing for well, Loopy might go crazy. (Please don't get me Luppy.)
Boogaverse Guild Leader | Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Boogaverse RP Characters. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"We accept this memory and move beyond its reach."
Thanks a bunch, Grey! I'm working hard on practicing my shading and other techniques to make drawing easier for me. I knew your favorite would be Cuki, I wonder why.  maybe My personal favorite is "Never Change" because it literally made me cry knowing Kire can never have such a happy ending. 

Also, it might be a possibility that I will start making my story "Behind the Thorns" into a comic. (If not that, then Black Diamond will be drawn out) I have been thinking about Kire so much lately and despite his life, I want to make him known. He's my baby, my favorite of all time. He deserves nothing but the best.

Bruh all these drawings are fuckin rad... I already enjoy your art black and white but when it goes to full color with the gradients... mamma mia
[Image: szau3xvk4flx.png]

but knowing such a happy family cannot exist because that fragment doesn't exist.... it gives me zetsubou

Also I'm taking chibi Cuki home with me. She's babey. And I like small cute things B| 
Grey can suffer while I take the kitty home
[Image: NecessaryPiercingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif]
"Don't give up, Senpai!"
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters