Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the last time you've watched an anime?
(01-09-2019, 10:50 AM)Ploep Wrote: Just now watched the first episode of The Promised Neverland. This is gonna be awesome!!! Love the manga can't wait to see the first arc animated.

Same! I thought the first episode was stunning and capture the "dark" feeling in the show. Let's hope it continues that dark feeling Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I finished Seven Deadly Sins around Friday, so I'm all caught up with the anime. I might watch the movie on Netflix, but apparently it may it may not be canonically chronological so I'll think about it.

But I watched some dubbed Mob Psycho yesterday, so I guess the last time was actually last night.
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
I recently started on a show about compulsive gambling called Kakegurui.
Quote:"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience or my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
 -Bardock
                                                     [Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]