Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Dory

Its actually happening.

I saw the original in theaters the second week it came out 12 years ago....I'm 21 now. Bet I'll see the sequel in the same theatre.
Quote:"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience or my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
 -Bardock
                                                     [Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]      
Holy crap, I'm itching to see this. For some reason, I always assumed Dory and Marlin ended up together at the end of the first one. Don't know why, but that's what I thought lol XD
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
Hmm! This is interesting! I am actually happy that this is a real thing because Dory is adorable. I wonder what really happened with Dory's memory.
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
I'm actually pretty glad that they managed to get all the original voice actors from the previous film. That definitely gives me a instant watch from the get go. Their performances from the first film was pretty good, so I expect no less for this film.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see this. I have been dying to know about her story since the beginning.
Can't wait to see this. Dory and all of the characters were the reason Finding Nemo was so good after all.
"To the Ends of the Earth."
Definitely watching this! I've waited in anticipation for so long for Finding Dori!!!!

I always needed to know more about Dori which was next to impossible given her shoddy memory.