Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SYN☆CHRONIZATION
@Akiria I've finished your set! Please grab them below! 

[Image: TWBP4f3.png]

[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8JBl5Hn.png[/img]

And here's my new signature, because I'm gay and I have a lot of feelings for Xigbar/Xemnas it's not even funny

[Image: R4AmrKN.png]

And the banner for the Pokemon Spooky Cup!

[Image: 9zIDiwT.png]
☆☆☆
"No sweat. I got your back."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
[+] 1 user Likes Elio's post
Aah! I love them! 

I was going to ask to add 'Welcomehome, Ren' in blue letters on the sig, but I like 'good end' much better! Aaah! I love them! Thank you so much!
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]
I made signatures for my Flight Rising account (it's basically Neopets, except you're raising dragons, and nothing's cooler than freakin dragons). Because the dimensions is 500px*100px, they're small as heck. But it's fun to make!

[Image: oFdOEvn.png]

[Image: wi8xrx7.png]
☆☆☆
[+] 2 users Like Elio's post
They looked amazing! Especially the first one. How long it took you to make these? Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
(12-04-2018, 07:57 AM)ShineCero Wrote: They looked amazing! Especially the first one. How long it took you to make these? Wagh

Thank you! The first one took about 30 minutes or so because I had to make sure the dragon aligns with the medal and added the bars and stuff. Second one didn't take too long since it's simple, like 10 minutes tops?
☆☆☆
Very cool Elio! I love the way the colors work, seamlessly changing between the different shades of blue.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.