Star Wars: The Force Awakens
[Image: 220px-Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_Theatrical_Poster.jpg]

Anyone going to watch this movie? Kat
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
I'm so going to watch this movie! I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I've been waiting for this movie ever since the original announcement was made. I asked my dad if he wanted to go watch it with me and he said I should wait for Christmas before watching it...so I guess I'll get a cinema gift voucher from him xD

The only problem I have at the moment is avoiding all the spoilers on the internet, what an obstacle course  Argh But so far I've been successful.
[Image: xqjCHtv.png]
I saw it yesterday and it was really good!

It was quite an immersive movie, and since I waited a few days to watch the movie, the only time the audience as a whole cheered or clapped loudly was in the beginning when the title card opened and then the credits at the end. The movie experience for me was a lot better than I expected since the audience remained quiet as a mouse during the movie (even the little ones). Though collective laughter at the comedic parts was nice, and nobody cheered loudly when Han Solo appeared. (This isn't really a spoiler since he was in the trailer already)
[Image: BVJCPuD.png]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Boogaverse Characters
I saw the movie this past Saturday and it was really great. To those who haven't seen it yet, you won't be disappointed.
(12-22-2015, 12:25 PM)Saw it last Thursday, dear lord that was great!LoopyPanda Wrote: I saw it yesterday and it was really good!

It was quite an immersive movie, and since I waited a few days to watch the movie, the only time the audience as a whole cheered or clapped loudly was in the beginning when the title card opened and then the credits at the end. The movie experience for me was a lot better than I expected since the audience remained quiet as a mouse during the movie (even the little ones). Though collective laughter at the comedic parts was nice, and nobody cheered loudly when Han Solo appeared. (This isn't really a spoiler since he was in the trailer already)

Agreed, my mouth went dry at that part. The suspense of that whole sequence too...wowza. 
[Image: 644.jpg]
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
^
Pls

It seems that Star Wars has gain over a billion dollars within twelve days. Not surprise, but looks like Jurassic Park got knock off.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Yeah, Star Wars definitely beat JW in terms of the most anticipated film. Considering more people posted intentional spoilers online than for JW. XD
And Star Wars is still making tons of money.