Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
☠ ShineVerse ☠
Spina needs a haircut. B| I like SSJ4 Spina since it reminds me entirely of SSJ4 Goku (I assume most SSJ4 look the same?) I want to see more of Spina so that I might be able to draw certain events in RV if the times comes.

I love how the Voice is throwing up. Please make a more detailed version of the Voice please! You should put it in RV as a reference so people have an idea what he looks like.

Demi-Fiend just punches stuff man. Kek
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
It's been a thousand years since I uploaded a drawing...

The last two are one of the main characters of Good Days. Planning on releasing the first chapter sometime in August!
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Some more content

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

A monster always needs to appear unnatural in some form, otherwise it's not a monster. You nailed that part.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Thanks Grey!

Another series of drawings. I'm currently in the progress of coloring the Speedy Spider drawing.

"Death."

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
That Spider-Man drawing looks like you combined the classic suit with pieces of the Homecoming costume, interesting. Any particular inspiration?

SPIDER-MAN WITH A SCARF OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THE INNER FANBOY RIGHT NOW AAAAAAA
RP Characters.
(10-01-2018, 10:28 AM)Grey Star Wrote: That Spider-Man drawing looks like you combined the classic suit with pieces of the Homecoming costume, interesting. Any particular inspiration?

SPIDER-MAN WITH A SCARF OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THE INNER FANBOY RIGHT NOW AAAAAAA

The first Spider-Man drawing? It's a reference drawing from the PS4 game... unless you're talking about Scarf Spider-Man :p

"Death."

Okay, I didn’t recongize it as PS4 Spider-Man. I’m a PC Peasant man. Can’t see that anazing console Spidey!
RP Characters.
(10-03-2018, 10:30 AM)Grey Star Wrote: Okay, I didn’t recongize it as PS4 Spider-Man. I’m a PC Peasant man. Can’t see that anazing console Spidey!

> Didn't recognize the KINO Spider-Man

Give me your Spider-Man fan card, Grey Wagh

I was thinking about using the colors, white and red for Speedy Spider since it represents speed. :thinks:

"Death."

Well here's the fan card. Revokes my official true believer membership.

So literally the Flash's colors, minus his yellow lighting.
RP Characters.