Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
☠ ShineVerse ☠
Essentially. I think yellow might make the costume look hideous (then again, I'm not a HUGE fan of yellow anyways... it's one of the ugliest colors as of late...)

I'll probably whip out a colored drawing and see how it looks Thinking
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I agree on the lack of yellow. Turns out it's only a few comic flash costumes that have white as a main theme... Such as one that was from a power up that lasted a single issue and was a deus ex machima.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Drew these yesterday, as a celebration for the New Years. They're based on Z, LoopyPanda and myself.
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
We look adorable!!! Loopy is the best one imo because of her eyes. Looks sassy but EVIL! 

Also, I like how we all have something covering our faces. I know you love wearing a mask, I always wear my shades, and Loopy loves wearing a surgeon's mask. Maybe she wants to block all the haters from entering her system. B| xDD

Keep up the great work babe! I expect more drawings so no slacking off.  Wagh
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
We're too kawaii to live... too sugoi to die...

I'll be sure to get them colored soon! It might take a while considering how massive these things are but it shall be done B|
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Loopy's too cute to continue to exist. Not an opinion, fact.

All the portraits are really interesting and solid, and each represents the different styles the three of you prefer. Love it.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.