Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search for the Truth
I think I finally understand what was wrong with Chronicles, and why no-one cared. When it comes right down to it, I'm a furry. But most people here... aren't. And Chronicles was nothing if not a giant furry RP. So, I decided to make an RP with actual humans!

Terra and Nafine are two planets with advanced civilizations, the Durakuni, and Humans. However, there are many more planets where civilization resides, and many planets where civilization died out for one reason or another. All over the universe, there are worlds where civilizations thrive, or died, and where there are civilizations, there are treasures, legends, stories, and so much more. The truth, sometimes, is stranger than fiction, and there are people out there who look for the truth, adventuring far and wide across space to seek it!

This is going to be a treasure hunting and space opera RP with many fantastic races, but humans, too.

Anyone interested...?
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
apparently not. I give up.
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;