Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst United States President?
As the title suggest, which president was the worst one in the history of United States?
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
well, that's more question of opinion, but this one is undoubtedly the best one:
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
Can I say Cleveland William Henry Harrison since he got nothing done cause he died of sickness?

Of course, he didn't do anything bad either.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Let us bring up Richard Nixon, eh?
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
Well, Nixon got involved in a scandal and all, BUUUT I'd say the worst almost objectively just HAD to be Andrew Johnson. Quick bio on him: Andrew Johnson was a senator from Tennessee. Abraham Lincoln chose him as his vice president as a sort of token gesture to democrats to show he was willing to work with them. Johnson's actual qualifications were kinda non-existent. He was illiterate, from what I understand he never attended school a day in his life. He was also a known white supremacist...and after Lincoln was assassinated this was our president. This more or less resulted in the US government being shut down and the entirety of his administration was essentially congress vetoing all of his bills to ensure he never did anything stupid. There was a vote to impeach him, but they voted not to impeach by a very slim margin on the basis that by the time they actually got around to voting his term was almost up.  
[Image: Andrew-Johnson-Locket-photo.jpg]
Nixon is not that bad, at least from foreigner's point of view. Relations with PR China was normalized during his term.
[Image: 2rpaa2a.gif]
太上無敗,其次敗而有以成,此之謂用民 ~ 墨子
Jackson.

Destroyed a national bank. (Arguable for good or bad. Not too well versed on how it worked back then.)

Did something else.

Trail of Tears.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
(02-06-2016, 03:49 AM)JamesYTP Wrote: Well, Nixon got involved in a scandal and all, BUUUT I'd say the worst almost objectively just HAD to be Andrew Johnson. Quick bio on him: Andrew Johnson was a senator from Tennessee. Abraham Lincoln chose him as his vice president as a sort of token gesture to democrats to show he was willing to work with them. Johnson's actual qualifications were kinda non-existent. He was illiterate, from what I understand he never attended school a day in his life. He was also a known white supremacist...and after Lincoln was assassinated this was our president. This more or less resulted in the US government being shut down and the entirety of his administration was essentially congress vetoing all of his bills to ensure he never did anything stupid. There was a vote to impeach him, but they voted not to impeach by a very slim margin on the basis that by the time they actually got around to voting his term was almost up.  
[Image: Andrew-Johnson-Locket-photo.jpg]

He was largely the reason why the South continue to oppressed the blacks for practically another hundred years and made the reconstruction period as failure.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch